Saturday, April 17, 2010

library thig #23

It has been quite a journey. My favorite discoveries were photostory and blogger. This program has defenitely made me acquire more knowledge and helped me apply it to my career. I did not expect to do so much researching of Web 2.0 tools and this is only a part of it. It is amazing that there is still so much more! I think the format was wonderful, I would not change it. The program has been very helpful so I would defenitely participate in another one. I am thrilled to have played with Library 2 Play!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you continue to grow from this experience and use the tools you found benenficial. Post your progress and let us keep up with your new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with you WWB..Keep updating...
    Essay Writing

    ReplyDelete