Sunday, April 11, 2010

library 2 play #12

One point that was very important to me was the importance ways to comment in a blog discussed in How to Comment Like a King (or Queen!). The other point that was discussed in commenting using an alias vs. your real name is important because as for me, I do not feel comfortable using my name. So I have been using alias "eveblogger" for sign in to different sites.
One of the blogs I found that could be helpful for our final presentation was library collaboration. I also found A Library By Any Other Name to use for collaboration. VWB's picture popped out in this blog.

1 comment:

  1. gosh I haven't reviewed that post in a long time...that particular workshop was a great exercise in collaboration...a key to the success is that it was several days in the summer and we were not interrupted by the confusion of the regular school day! But it really semented the value of collaboration for me and we have gone on to doing it in several other ways as welll!

    ReplyDelete